Who does she BEAD she is?

Who does she BEAD she is? My other blog about beads, jewelry, art, and the process of creative and personal growth

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beads of Thought

I thought of this phrase quite some time ago; it sticks to me as somewhat familiar.

Documentaries; love em'. Love Netflix! It gives me access to great film making and lost stories.

Woke up at 4:00 a.m. Watched the final epi of the TV show Pushing Daisies (fabulous cinematography!). Watched a documentary about Aileen Warnos; the only thing I knew of her was that Jessica Lang got huge props for being able to look ugly when she played Aileen in a movie. What an amazing piece of history the documentary is. What a tragedy. That woman was clearly NOT mentally competent, but her paranoid schizophrenia as such that she believed every version of her story. But of one thing she was perfectly coherent; the media killed her and society carried out its sentence. I have no desire to see the Hollywood version.

No comments:

Post a Comment