Who does she BEAD she is?

Who does she BEAD she is? My other blog about beads, jewelry, art, and the process of creative and personal growth

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Need....

This is a request to the Universe; I need...
1) to pay my phone bill $63
2) to pay GRC522 for the ring on hold for me $132


 
3) to pay for the rest of my car repair so that once again I can roll my window up and down $150
4) to pay my brother back $120 now $700 later
5) to pay my son back $40
6) to buy my son's yearbook $25
7) to pay for my son's graduation fees $125

Not too much when you think about it; make me a way Universe!

Speaking of need, Real Growth asks if I ...
1) I'm ready to experience joy today; Yes!
2) I know how the way I handle money speaks about me; I know it says something, but I can't hear what it is saying!
3) I need tips on how to increase the passion between me and my partner; not until I have a partner who wants to be passionate about and with me!
4) I know that what I am thinking may be effecting my health; my health is Universe, Joy, Passion, Partnership, Money, Hung Over, and being in love with my friends!

Have faith! Be passionate! Listen to the Universe calling in your life; it is telling me that I have more to give others than the needs I perceive for myself.

1 comment:

  1. It all came to fruition by June 1! Yeah, Universe! Let this be a lesson to have faith and speak loudly, shout it to the Universe!

    ReplyDelete